Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's a Major Award!



Yea..that's right. I have received my first major blogging award. My sweet sister in law Cindy www.cindykirkpatrick.blogspot.com has given me this honor. :) We live in different states, but through her blog we have been able to keep up with their lives better. Logan and Macey are just adorable and I love to see their pictures of all they are doing. We just wish we were closer and able to be more involved! Thanks Cindy.

After reading a my friend Sherri's blog for several months I was inspired to start my own. Sherri was a good friend I made while living in MO. We don't talk often but are able to keep up with each other's life through our blog. She has recently adopted a little boy and I love to see pictures of his cute face. So first I must give this award to Sherri. Second, this award will have to go to the funniest person I think I have ever met, Jaime. We met Jaime and her beautiful family here at our church and just think they are great. It helps that she is a SOONERS fan too. She also talks alot about this red haired girl that is Wyatt's age whom he spends a lot of time with in the nursery. Third, this award goes to Krista an arm of our church living in Austria. Her and her husband are missionaries from our church serving in Austria. We have been able see them here in the states a few times. I always enjoy reading her posts about their daily lives and how the Lord is working in Austria!

Oh...by the way. I was going to give the award to my mother in law Marilyn. This is defintately Wyatt's favorite blog. Every time I sit down at the computer Wyatt says "Mamaw...Papaw...picture" There is a picture of them on their blog and he loves to see it. But after reading Pam's post I agreed that maybe it would be too much! So let's just say we give Marilyn the honorary Wyatt's pick award!

www.timandsherri.blogspot.com

www.brewerj4.wordpress.com

http://blog.caldwelljourney.net


Now, for you recipients of this award, here's the deal:

* Display your award.

* Link back to the person who gave you the award.

* Nominate 3 other blogs.

* Put links to those blogs on yours.

* Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

* Enjoy your award!



5 comments:

Pambo said...

You so deserve a major award! Like Cindy, I love your blog. Wyatt is so cute and I love seeing him with his cute dad. The only thing that would make it better is to have more photos of you. Congrats on the pregnancy. When are you due? Kina Smith has a baby ticker on her blog to let you know what your baby looks like at each stage of pregnancy. Check it out.

Pambo said...

Cassie, here's the link to that baby countdown.

http://www.widgetbox.com/widget/baby-ticker

jbrew said...

I am so honored. This is major...like an emmy except in writing...what would that be the Pulitzer or is that journalism?? Regardless, thanks for thinking of my lil' ol blog :)

The Caldwells said...

ohhh... thanks! i'll do my passing on next week.

ps--just noticed the first comment that someone is saying 'congrats'?!?!?!? due tell :) probably email that one! haha!

The Caldwells said...

a cool 'ticker' is lilypie.com i used that one and actually just took it off my myspace to refresh it and forgot to replaced it. i use it for the boys b-day too.