Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hair Cut!

Yes. I broke down and did it. It was just getting out of control and always looked so uhh....messy or is that even the word? My best friend, Audra, who is a hair dresser in Oklahoma cut his hair for me and she did a great job. He was not even three months old yet, but it looks SO much better. We measured it on top and it was 3 inches long! Everyone has given me a hard time about cutting his hair so young, but hey it's my kid right? I had this done about two weeks ago and think he could already use another one.

Come on tell me it didn't need to be cut!





Wyatt and Audra after his first haircut....so handsome!! oh yes and she is adorable as well!

4 comments:

F. Deaton said...

That's right, he is YOUR kid, you have to do what you think is right! Go girl! He is adorable no matter what! Miss y'all!

The Caldwells said...

He's so cute! I agree with Felicia. Those boys were given to you & Russell. Plus, now he has a cool story to tell when he gets older... his first hair cut came before he could crawl, sit, talk, eat, have teeth, etc. haha!! Awesome!

Tim and Sherri said...

I think it looks good. And it doesn't really look cut. Hayden has his 1st cut at 4 months. His wasn't as thick, but just long. I still wanted him to look like a baby though.

Unknown said...

very interesting to read ....Thank you for sharing this great fountain with us.I loved it. Thank you for having the courage to be real......
Samantha
Are you scared to be alone at home need security