Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hooked!

While trying to get the hook out of a fish's mouth Russell hooked himself this morning. I am so very proud of him....He didn't pass out! Thanks to Dr. Pierce we didn't have to wait for hours in the waiting room. He just took care of it in his office.



He had to cut off the hook from the lure. This picture shows a the broken off hook still in his thumb.

It's out!
I think Russell will be okay....Wyatt is taking care of him by kissing his "owie" quite frequently. I am so glad he can take such good care of his daddy! :)

I think being hook is a right of passage for fishermen. It happens if you do it enough I guess. Here is a picture from a couple weeks ago. Two of my favorite fishermen!

4 comments:

F. Deaton said...

I LOVE Wyatt's smile in that last pic! It is full of happiness! Too cute!!!!! Y'all need a whole houseful of those cute babies!

Pambo said...

Fascinated and freaked out at the same time.
Love the picture of Wyatt and Russell.

Happy Trails said...

My poor baby, I'm so proud of him for not passing out, I'm sure he thought he needed an epidural for the birthing of that fish hook.

Wyatt is adorable with his daddy and that big fish. Can't wait to see those boys.

Unknown said...

very interesting to read ....Thank you for sharing this great fountain with us.I loved it. Thank you for having the courage to be real......
Samantha
Are you scared to be alone at home need security