Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Smiles and melting hearts.


This is just half of the heart melting smile we have enjoyed seeing so much of the past few weeks. The whole smile...it really gets ya. He is such a little charmer.


What are you looking at? Let me guess, my hair??

Warren was dressed in overalls one day so Wyatt decided he wanted to to wear his too.
Oh...by the way. Wyatt is learning faces lately and this is what he calls his "dancing face".

My little rock star!

This pool is probably way to little for Wyatt, but he has been begging us to get it out and it entertains him for hours.

Doesn't Warren look funny without his poofy hair??

I don't know Wyatt has named this face yet, but it looks pretty mischievous to me!

3 comments:

Pambo said...

So, so, so cute! Love every one of those photos, but especially Wyatt's dance face.

Happy Trails said...

Oh my goodness, my arms are aching to get hold of those boys. Warren's growing so fast he'll be walking by the time we see him next. Love the pictures, love the subject matter more.

F. Deaton said...

Oh my word, these pics are TOO cute! Warren looks like his pretty mommy! I love how Wyatt is making faces, Lizzie has always done that, and she has entertained us quite a bit with her many "faces!"