Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tractor Birthday!


Okay...I know it was like a month ago. But....I just can't go on with other posts until I have posted about this boy's tractor birthday. He is still talking about his tractor birthday today.
We had some family come down for the party which made it lots of fun. My sister and her son and my sister in law (my brother's wife) and her two boys came down for the big day. So we had a very busy house for a couple days. Wyatt doesn't get to be around them very often so it was pretty special to have them here and get to play .
We also had some surprise guests, who we were sooo excited to see. Russell's brother Robert and wife Cindy came with their two kids Logan and Macey. It just made Wyatt's day...he asks to see Logan and Macey just about everyday now.
Of course Mamaw and Papaw were here as well as some good friends from church.
Here are some pics of the party....sorry for the overload.




Tractor Birthday Cake....Yes I made it myself. Note to self: writing with icing is very hard!
Wyatt loved his cake!
Logan and Macey with Birthday Boy!

Presents!

What is it??

Yea...it makes lots of noise!
Here are a few pictures of our time with my nephews before Wyatt's party....it got pretty crazy at times....but was so much fun!


2 comments:

Pambo said...

I am so impressed that you made that cake. It's incredible. Love all the cousin photos. The kids are all so cute.

Cindy Kirkpatrick said...

Hey Cass! I tagged you on my blog! Check it out!