Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Card Rejects!

Wow! This month is literally flying by! The last couple of months have been pretty busy with Thanksgiving, watching the Sooner's win the Big 12, and all the Christmas festivities that come along with this season. I love this time of year, but just wish the there was a little more time in every day.
We are past halfway in this pregnancy....and doctor says it's gonna be a boy! We've known this for a while, I just haven't posted it. I am now 22 weeks and have started feeling the little guy move quite often. We have kinda joked that since Wyatt is such an "active" little boy that maybe it would be nice if this one was just a little bit more "laid back". Just kidding....I love Wyatt's spunk and wouldn't want him any other way. He is a lot of fun and always keeps us laughing.
Last week I took some pictures of Wyatt for our Christmas Card and got some pretty cute pictures.....here are a few that we didn't use.





2 comments:

Pambo said...

Boy, that second photo reminds me a lot of his Mamaw Marilyn (and no, I don't think he looks like a girl, and yes, Marilyn definitely looks like a girl). He just looks like he's thinking of getting into something and wondering how he can charm his way out of it. That's why he reminds me of his Mamaw! The photos are all adorable. Halfway through this pregnancy already? Wow, time flies and you look really good! Can't wait to find out the name of this new boy. I love Wyatt's name.

Ashlee Osborn said...

Wyatt looks like he is getting so big. He is such a cutie! Congratulations on expecting your second boy. That is exciting!