Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pictures by Papaw


During our visit to Oklahoma last month Russell's dad took some pictures of the boys for me. He did a great job. Taking pictures of a two year old and a 3 month old is NOT easy. It requires a great deal of patience...thanks Rick! This first one is my favorite of them together even though Warren isn't looking. don't know why I like it so much, I just do. He took a ton, and narrowing them down to my favorites is hard, but here are my favorites!
Wyatt is 2 1/2 and Warren was 3 months in these pics.











This one really captures a little bit of Wyatt's personality...I love it!

What a pretty boy he is!

He is still flashes that beautiful smile of his ALL the time. He is such a happy boy!

1 comment:

Pambo said...

I love that first photo also. Maybe it's because it looks like it could have been taken 100 years ago or yesterday. It's a timeless pose. Or maybe it's just because the two boys in the photo are yummy!
Gotta love a Papaw that takes such good photos of wiggly little boys.
Love them.