Sunday, April 26, 2009

Brotherly Love

Russell's mom and dad came down for the week when we had Warren to help out with everything. It was great to have so much help with the cooking, cleaning, and Wyatt. Rick also took some great pictures for us. Here are a few he took when Warren was about 1 week old.

Wyatt absolutely loves his little brother. He is so very proud of him. He tells everyone, "I have a new baby brother". When Warren cries Wyatt says, "I know, I know" as he gently pats his head. He also wants to hold him quite often, which requires much supervision.

Warren is doing great. He is growing oh so fast. I will post some recent pics as soon as I get them loaded to the computer. These are from a week ago.





1 comment:

Pambo said...

Love that photo of Wyatt kissing Warren's toes. Oh so cute. You should have posted the ones Rick took of you and Warren or did Marilyn already do that? You looked beautiful and so did the baby.