Friday, October 17, 2008

Chocolate Milk!

This little incident actually happened about three weeks ago, but I just haven't had a chance to put it on here yet.
I was taking my shower and realized everything was just a little too quiet and I was not being bothered every 5 seconds by a very active almost 2 year old. So I decided I had better go and check on Wyatt and this is what I found.


When I found him sucking down this bottle of hershey's syrup I said,
"Wyatt...what are you doing?"
he simply replied,
"Mama...chocate milk"
He says chocolate soo cute, of course I couldn't hold back from laughing.
I just love the fact that he can now "help himself" to what he needs out of the fridge.




5 comments:

Cindy Kirkpatrick said...

That is too cute! Sometimes I wish I could grab that bottle and do the same thing ! ha ha!!

Pambo said...

You have to love a boy who digs chocolate. I was just the opposite-I didn't like for my kids to be able to open the fridge. Drove me nuts! You're a good mom.

Pambo said...

Is that green dot on Wyatt's arm a sticker or a band-aid?

Ashlee Osborn said...

Oh, man, what a cutie. My dad said that Wyatt gave him a high five when they were fishing. Too cute! I like how he says chocolate, too.

Happy Trails said...

I love that picture, he was just trying to be self sufficient. Can't wait to see him. I like chocate milk too.