Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wyatt...officially a big boy.


This morning I heard the back door open and came to figure out that Wyatt had decided to let himself outside to play. He was in a t-shirt, a sopping wet diaper, and of course no shoes. I decided to just go with it. I decided to let him try out the big boy swing since it has been a while since we tried it. Last time I tried it things didn't go so well....he decided to let go and I barely caught him. That was like 6 months ago though so I think we're good now. Anyways, he can do it now, I just gotta watch him like a hawk. We took a few pictures this morning:











6 comments:

Cindy Kirkpatrick said...

The kids and I loved looking at your blog! They couldn't believe that he can swing by himself now! What a big boy! They also loved the messy faced Wyatt pictures too!! The kids said to give Wyatt a big hug from all of us!

Cindy

Pambo said...

Hey, Cassie! Wyatt is getting so big. As always, he's adorable. Love the pics-you did a really good job! Check out my new blog. Here's the link:
http://pambo-mymindisinablog.blogspot.com/


Love your background on your blog-pretty! Pam Baskins

Pambo said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog. Tyler is gearing up to go to Oklahoma State University (who knew we would raise a cowboy?) and study sports management. He's just taking basic stuff the first semester. He is at Camp Cowboy this weekend learning all the traditions and school songs, etc.
Those are real clouds in Ashlee's pic. The color might have been tweeked, but that's all. Love your blog - love seeing Wyatt's cute face.

Cindy Kirkpatrick said...

I love.. love.. love.. your new background!! I am going to have to check out that website!! My sister came over today and I was showing her your blog. She thinks Wyatt is soooo cute : ) Of course we all do!

Ashlee Osborn said...

Cassie, I love your blog! Wyatt is SO cute! I can't believe he is such a big boy. I can see both you and Russell in him.

Tim and Sherri said...

I love these pictures, he is such a big boy...and a darn cute one. Looks like you all have are having a wonderful summer.