Thursday, July 24, 2008

Church Camp


LiFT 20008
Central Baptist Church
LeTournea Univeristy
Longview, TX

So Sr. High Camp was pretty awesome. We took a group of 46 students plus 7 adults. God was definately at work in our lives. Our kids just grew closer together as a youth group and more importantly they grew closer to God. We had 7 students accept Jesus as their Savior, several students rededicated their lives, and a few surrendered to full-time ministry.
There was very little drama .....matter of fact....I can't even think of any at all. It was just a great week at camp with a great group of teenagers.

Our guys being manly I guess.


Our girls being as beautiful as ever. Notice the shirts....yea I know they are cute aren't they. Yea....that was a little more work than I anticipated. We had 30 girls going and I thought it would be fun to hand make shirts for camp. You can't tell from the picture, but they have letters ironed on the front and back. They loved them and it was totally worth it, plus we had fun making them. These are our girls and they are precious!

Autumn...Me

This is during God and I time...a devotional time for the kids.


I just loved seeing our kids come together and praying together.

No comments: