Monday, November 16, 2009

Just a little trim for Warren

Is what I thought I was going into the beauty salon for today. I think he got a lot more than that. I am not going to go into the whole story, but let's just say the beautician's idea of a little shorter and my idea of a little shorter were MUCH different. She was in the middle of her first swipe with the buzzers before I even knew she had started cutting. I have shed a few tears today, I feel like I just cut off his defining characteristic. We will be growing this boy's hair back out to as close as it was before, but I know it will probably never be the same.

Here is my baby boy before he was attacked by the buzzers.
Yep all that beautiful long hair is now in a little ziploc bag.

Warren's new look
Wyatt making Warren smile for me.



3 comments:

Pambo said...

I know you are upset with Warren's new haircut, but he is so stinkin' cute! I actually like it, but I understand that he looks more grown up. His eyes look twice as big.
Bet his hair comes back just the same since he's so young. He is so beautiful.
Sorry you had such a bad day. :(

The Caldwells said...

Hey Cassie! I'm sorry there was a communication mishap... but he's still as handsome as ever! Both boys are adorable... we're praying about how and when God would have us make a short trip back... hopefully we can get together when we do :)

Happy Trails said...

I love the picture of Wyatt making Warren smile. I also like Warren's hair. I can see his face better without the distraction of the long hair.