Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Birthday Weekend

I had my 26th birthday last week and Russell and I were able to enjoy a weekend in Dallas without little man (Wyatt). Russell had made arrangements with a super sweet family in our church to keep Wyatt overnight on Friday so we could spend a couple days in Dallas. I feel like I am always having to ask for help with Wyatt for youth events, doctors appts, funerals, etc. So I am not very good at asking for people to watch Wyatt just for an evening out....so last weekend was a treat for us. We enjoyed dinner at a REAL restaurant and actually got to talk without wrestling a toddler. We went shopping....just for fun no strollers, snacks, or diaper bags. Our camera recently died, so Russell took me to pick out a new camera. We also got Wyatt some furniture for his new room except a bed, which Russell's dad is building for us. It is amazing how much more you can get done with a toddler in tow. So thank you to the West's for keeping our little man last weekend. For a few pictures of Wyatt's weekend at the West's check out Terri's blog on my sidebar! I should be back to posting a little more frequently since I have a new camera!!

As much as I needed the break from this little face, I sure was glad to see it when we got back!

3 comments:

Pambo said...

Aww, Wyatt is so cute! What a blessing to have people to watch your little cutie pie. Loved the photos of him hangin' with his big buddies on the other blog. Precious boy.
Side note: I get to keep Josh's baby, Caleb, tonight. Love it!

Pambo said...

Forgot to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Ashlee Osborn said...

Hey, Happy 26th Birthday! I am glad you and Russell were able to enjoy it together. Cute picture of Wyatt!