Friday, August 1, 2008

God's Majesty!

On Monday we took Wyatt to the zoo in Tyler, TX. It is a pretty small zoo, but we thought it would be great for Wyatt's first trip to the zoo. It was HOT...who's idea was it to go to the zoo in July????
One of the highlights of the trip for Wyatt was seeing a Rhino go poo poo. He even recognized what he was doing and said "big big poo poo". We were so proud of him! :)
I seriously do enjoy going to the zoo...I am always reminded of God's majesty. I just love to look at all the birds and fish and just how much detail is in their creation.

Wyatt on sensory overload. You know all the sights, the sounds, and the SMELLS of the zoo. Oh the wonderful smells of the zoo!


Russell helping Wyatt spot the animals. Wyatt kept saying "bam, bam" when he saw anything that looked like a deer.

3 comments:

Pambo said...

Cassie, Wyatt is just so cute! When we go to the zoo, we always say your day just isn't complete until you see an animal poop. It's usually elephant or sea lion poop that we see. Poor Wyatt does look hot in that first photo.

Anonymous said...

That's cool. I love going to the zoo. I hope Wyatt gets to go to the zoo a lot as he grows up. I think it's important for kids to grow up with a thorough understanding and appreciation for nature.

jbrew said...

I love the zoo...even the poop! :)